Our tracked aerial lifts serve all.
Tree Care is one of the most rugged industries in the world. Intense labor, dangerous work, extreme heights, & various weather conditions make tree care a very rough industry. Coming from a tree care business with 25+ years in the industry, we know what it's like and how important it is to have equipment perform day in and day out. Reliability is the number one factor to making profits in the tree care business. With the dangers of working at heights, safety is our top priority among our tracked aerial lifts. Our CMC tracked aerial lifts are designed & engineered with next-gen safety features & sensors.
The Rental Industry
Reliability and Return On Investment. This is what Rental companies and contractors seek out, and this is what All Access Equipment provides. Our tracked lifts by CMC are designed to work around the clock, with little-to-no maintenance. Our new lithium ion battery options provide the advantage to work a full shift without having to worry about fuel, acids, or plugging in to recharge. Rent a lift out to an electrician or construction worker during the day, a glass cleaner at night, and the same lift to a tree care company on the weekend. With working height up to 83 ft, these track mounted aerial lifts will enter virtually any doorway and are built to work -- wherever, whenever.
CMC track mounted aerial lifts are the most versatile around. We realize that there are some very difficult jobs to access, and we are here to provide the perfect solution. Our lifts are designed to be able to fit where other machines cannot. Entering a standard 36" door and maneuvering through narrow hallways is no problem for our lifts with working heights up to 83 feet. Suddenly, glass cleaning in an atrium, or changing light bulbs above an indoor pool are no longer a problem thanks to these accessible & convenient tracked lifts.
Event Timeline - Come See Us!
- CTPA Winter Meeting - Jan. 18th, 2018
- Aqua Turf Club - Plantsville, CT
- The Rental Show - Feb. 19th-21st, 2018
- Ernest M. Morial Convention Center - New Orleans, LA
- Are you ready for new data protection laws?
- International Awards for Powered Access winners revealed in Miami
- Soaring training demand and global reach takes IPAF to new heights
- IPAF is recruiting a Technical and Safety Officer
- IPAF Summit and IAPAs booking up as final speakers confirmed
- IPAF members might qualify for government help after Carillion collapse
- Formal Notice of the IPAF Annual General Meeting
- IPAF signs historic agreement with major health & safety body
- IAPAs shortlist unveiled ahead of Miami awards celebration
- IPAF’s eLearning helps unlock language options for MEWP trainees