Our tracked aerial lifts serve all.
Tree Care is one of the most rugged industries in the world. Intense labor, dangerous work, extreme heights, & various weather conditions make tree care a very rough industry. Coming from a tree care business with 25+ years in the industry, we know what it's like and how important it is to have equipment perform day in and day out. Reliability is the number one factor to making profits in the tree care business. With the dangers of working at heights, safety is our top priority among our tracked aerial lifts. Our CMC tracked aerial lifts are designed & engineered with next-gen safety features & sensors.
The Rental Industry
Reliability and Return On Investment. This is what Rental companies and contractors seek out, and this is what All Access Equipment provides. Our tracked lifts by CMC are designed to work around the clock, with little-to-no maintenance. Our new lithium ion battery options provide the advantage to work a full shift without having to worry about fuel, acids, or plugging in to recharge. Rent a lift out to an electrician or construction worker during the day, a glass cleaner at night, and the same lift to a tree care company on the weekend. With working height up to 83 ft, these track mounted aerial lifts will enter virtually any doorway and are built to work -- wherever, whenever.
CMC track mounted aerial lifts are the most versatile around. We realize that there are some very difficult jobs to access, and we are here to provide the perfect solution. Our lifts are designed to be able to fit where other machines cannot. Entering a standard 36" door and maneuvering through narrow hallways is no problem for our lifts with working heights up to 83 feet. Suddenly, glass cleaning in an atrium, or changing light bulbs above an indoor pool are no longer a problem thanks to these accessible & convenient tracked lifts.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Register For Open House
Event Timeline - Come See Us!
Call us to see if we are heading to a trade show near you!
- IPAF hosts inaugural Thailand Seminar at INTERMAT ASEAN
- New IPAF event to build lasting collaborative networks
- IPAF makes progress on new service technician framework
- IPAF co-presents webinar on training potential of VR
- New edition of ‘Elevating Safety’ magazine published
- Rising demand for French-language training in Quebec
- Major construction projects driving Nordic PAL Card boom
- Early-bird registration for IPAF’s Elevation extended until 24 August
- Global MEWP safety film launched at best-attended IPAF Asia Conference
- First in a series of IPAF Rental+ workshops takes place