Further Your Versatility With the Truck Mount
HYBRID TRUCK MOUNTS:
The new CMC 83HD+ has the additional unique advantage of being able to operate not only as a regular self-propelled lift, but also the capability to operate also as a rear mount forestry bucket truck/rear mount aerial lift, an additional value.
This unique and versatile hybrid capability, doubles your equipment efficiency while reducing your capital equipment investment and costs.
Which means you nearly have TWO LIFTS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.
A win, win situation for smart companies.
EASY and FAST LIFT DEPLOYMENT. HOW IT WORKS:
Simply unlatch lift from the truck deck, swing outriggers out and lower them to the ground (lift self-levels in less than 5 seconds) and in less than 2 ½ minutes you can reach full working height of 83 ft.
To drive lift on its tracks, simply raise lift slightly off truck bed (just a press of a button on the remote controls), drive truck out from under the lift, lower lift down to the ground (remote controls) and drive lift away and through any 36” gate or door.
We offer two turn-key, under CDL truck mount versions:
1 - Isuzu NRR, 19,500 GVW truck mounting.
2 - Conventional Ford F550 19,500 GVW truck mounting
ISUZU TRUCK MOUNTING ADVANTAGES:
- COE short wheelbase configuration allow for extraordinary nimble maneuverability in the tightest and most difficult and narrow locations.
- VISIBILITY: Wide windshield and extra-large door windows, offer extraordinary unobstructed visibility all around, allowing for safer, easier driving and maneuvering in tight quarters. Even less skilled drivers can easily maneuver this truck.
- Cab over configuration also enables a small truck to have the capability of mounting a Longer deck, on a shorter wheelbase, without the need to lengthen the chassis, like on a conventional truck chassis.
- Power: The 4 cylinder 215 HP turbo charged diesel engine is surprisingly powerful, with adequate uphill torque, easily zipping along at as much as 70 mph on the highway. A small trailer (stump grinder, small stand behind loader, etc.) can be towed, but at lower speeds.
CONVENTIONAL FORD F550 19500 GVW ADVANTAGES:
- Conventional and familiar American truck cab.
- Huge horsepower when equipped with the new 6.7-liter Ford diesel engine, which produces an incredible 440 HP! If you like serious power, Ford is king of the hill. This engine has more horsepower than a Kenworth or Peterbuilt road semi-tractor trailer.
- Ability to tow a serious trailer behind the lift.
- Gas engine availability; Ford is the only manufacturer, that offers a gas engine in this size class truck, if you want to avoid diesel engine emissions hassle.