Ultra-Versatile 75 Ft Tracked Lift
Welcome to the future.
Presenting the NEW CMC 75L.
The new CMC 75L is the latest and most advanced CMC lift specifically developed from the ground up for the rental industry, combining the many aspects and maneuverability of CMC’s smaller compact CMC lifts with the features of the larger CMC lifts, into a practical and efficient new model.
The new CMC 75L is the culmination of decades of brilliant CMC engineering
PRACTICAL AND VERSATILE ADVANTAGES:
Aggressive competitive pricing, yet very well equipped with many standard safety and automatic features
Extremely simple and easy to operate, smooth lift boom controls
Fast operating booms speeds
Narrow access 75 ft lift, 41 ft unrestricted outreach, 441 lb basket load capacity.
Lightweight (under 3000 kg). Can be easily towed on a trailer.
Versatile dual use indoor and outdoor capability.
Nimble 3 travel speed powerful track drive system.
Superior advanced safety engineering, provides highest levels of security, for confident operator comfort and peace of mind
YOU ASKED FOR IT. WE BUILT IT
Operational simplicity combined with easy to understand intuitive smooth basket operational controls, combined with unrestricted outreach of up to 41' meters with 441 lbs, up to 75 ft of working height, makes this lift extraordinarily versatile and nimble.
Designed with a double pantograph lower elevator with the next generation ultra light advanced high strength steel upper boom, provides the best combination of a compact, light weight, yet very strong and maneuverable lift, where operators have maximum unrestricted outreach with 200 kg basket weight in any position, without cumbersome and confusing restrictions.
Low unit weight of 6,768 lbs allows for easy transport in the United States, including easy trailering with any vehicle capable of towing.
Built rugged and solid, so lift rental operators will feel safe and secure. Solid feel will bring back happy repeat rental customers time after time. Returning happy customers means more profit for you.
EQUIPMENT UTILIZATION ADVANTAGE:
Built rugged and as a reliable workhorse, this multi-talented lift can work around the clock for greater utilization in a multitude of applications, for both interior and exterior projects.
ADVANCED FEATURES DESCRIPTION:
Superb balance of 75 ft working height and up to 41 ft lateral outreach in a very tight and maneuverable package.
90 degree Independently movable jib
441 lb rotateable and removable basket
Four rotate-able outrigger positions to fit even in the most difficult tight locations, and setting up on challenging sloped locations.
Oversize outriggers provide superior leveling ability with (4) outrigger positions:
Full 360° all around reach
Short jacked narrow partial left
Short jacked narrow partial right and,
Narrow, narrow restricted in between outriggers reach only with, full frontal outreach and all the way up vertical reach.
AUTOMATIC SELF LEVELING:
No hassle automatic and fast chassis self- leveling. Levels chassis in nearly any situation in about 5 seconds.
Three travel speeds allow for fast travel to any work location in open areas. Lower speeds provide consistent, steady and precise maneuvering in tight quarters.
Possibility to extend/retract tracks from narrow to wide track position while driving tracks
Possibility to rotate tracks for track service purposes, while lift is up on outriggers.
AERIAL BOOM OPERATION:
Smooth and easy to use boom controls:
- Turret rotation via worm gear with rotary encoder
- Double pantograph plus telescopic upper boom.
- 90° movable jib
- Automatic basket hydraulic leveling.
- Rotateable aluminum basket
RADIO REMOTE CONTROLS:
Dual use radio remote controls: Doubles as both basket control station with full functions and wireless ground control station for track drive, outrigger setting and boom ground operation. Also acts as redundant emergency let down system, in addition to manual emergency chassis override system.
- Console, completely re-designed with easier and more intuitive controls - a lever for each maneuver.
- Multi-function incorporated display.
- Possibility to use the radio-remote control to stabilize and drive platform from the ground.
- Turret balance L.E.D. and indication of the stabilization degrees.
- On-board battery charger for radio remote control.
- Standard power source:
- Kubota Z602 diesel engine with 17 hp
- Turret mounted emergency manual let down pump
- KUBOTA Diesel engine.
- GREEN POWER (Full lithium version of 200Ah battery).
- HYBRID (Honda engine + lithium battery of 100Ah).
- 230V/110V Electric motor.
- 12V electric emergency let down pump
PRODUCTIVITY AND SAFETY:
- 110V/230V 16A electrical socket basket mounted with GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter)
- 12V 8A electrical socket on the basket.
- High pressure air-water internally mounted, from the turret to basket outlet.
- Protective covers on emergency controls, electrical components and hydraulic lines.
- Outrigger piston covers.
- Hydraulic safety lock valves on all hydraulic cylinders.
- High pressure hydraulic safety valves.
- LCD information and hour meter display.
- Emergency STOP push buttons on all control stations.
- Rotation via slewing ring and worm gear equipped with rotary encoder.
- Automatic self-leveling stabilization possibility from basket and ground control station.
- Possibility to drive lift from the basket as well.
- Anti-collision system.
- Electric Honda/Kubota speed control.
- Possibility to carry out several maneuvers simultaneously.
- “Go home” automatic boom self-park system.
- Basket leveling override ability while aloft.
- Transport tie down “D” rings on tracks for transport security.
- M12 connectors for troubleshooting with 2 LEDs (cable - sensor).
- Automatic boom slowdown feature for soft boom park closing even at maximum boom speeds
- Simple emergency recovery maneuvers possible without the need to use of tools.
- Chassis mounted control panel with start/stop keys, hour meter, fluids level indicator lights and engine.
- Visible fuses with lighted fault indicator on the single fuse.
LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS = HIGHER PROFITS.
“It is not what you make, but what you keep”. High maintenance costs can quickly eat into your profits.
CMC lifts are built with dependable, durable and heavy duty parts. Nevertheless any working machine needs to be maintained and will eventually wear, hence normal wear parts are plug and play, which allows for easy and less complex maintenance without the need for lengthy downtime or expensive labor repairs.
The new generation plug & play CMC technology, unifies electrical and hydraulic systems, using Cetop solenoid valves instead of hydraulic mono-blocs, with fully interchangeable solenoid valves. This new system not only simplifies maintenance, but also greatly reduces the amount of needed spare parts to keep on hand.
The same solenoids are used not only in this new 75L but throughout your entire new CMC fleet.
New 4.0 diagnostics technology allows for quick and easy problem solving, with either on-board diagnostics or direct CMC connect ability
EFFICIENT AND FAST SPARE PARTS SERVICE DEPT: All Access Equipment's well organized parts department, can ship nearly any part overnight and quickly get you back up and running.
Better utilization means more profit.
Upcoming improvements for the entire 2019 CMC Tracked Lift Series:
- Universal commonality of all electrical and hydraulic systems of all CMC lifts for easiest future service.
- Cetop Solenoid valves in lieu hydraulic mono-blocs.
- New fully interchangeable solenoid valves.
- New proportional radio remote controls with integrated display. Can be used both from the basket (see picture) and from the ground.
Standard D rings on all track assemblies to ensure safe and secure platform transport.
- New manual emergency pump and fuse box , equipped with single failure warning light.
- Ability to use stabilization controls from turret base station or remote controls
- Engine control panel with ignition start/stop key, hour meter and indicator lights of fluid levels and engine.
- M12 connectors for troubleshooting with 2 LEDs (-Sensor cable).
CMC: Bringing tomorrows technology to you today.